Wednesday, October 10, 2012

But It Weren't

I have posted before about the adorable ways my smallish children confuse their words. The examples are endless from my life and I'm sure from yours. You don't even need to have children to appreciate the hilarity of communicating with an only slightly verbal mini human. In fact, whole television shows are devoted to the subject and constantly receive high reviews.

Of course our version always seem to be the most adorable... to me.

This morning Josiah was disciplined for screaming at his sister. When he was ready to reconcile he came to me and said:

Please forgive me for screaming when you have told me multiple, multiple times to don't. 

Yep. I did tell him multiple, multiple times to don't. I'm glad he understands.




No comments:

Post a Comment