Sunday, August 18, 2013

Better Late Than Never

I'm not going to even presume that any of you remember a while back when I did a series of posts using my children's names for acrostics. Let's just say that Phoebe wasn't included in the list because she was a tiny baby, and only God knew about Evangeline. However, there is yet another glaring absence in the list.

Hannah. My eldest.

I ran into her post in a list of drafts that were never published. It was entirely completed! Don't ask. I have no idea. But you may ask me why I'm telling you this rather than just publishing the post. Because I don't want you to think that I am shirking my other children when you read upcoming posts for Hannah, Phoebe, and Evangeline, but none for my other children. They are there, I tell you! I'll even give you the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment